Taste and Create: Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins - Scottish Foods Recipes

Breaking

victor ads

BANNER 728X90

Thursday 19 June 2008

Taste and Create: Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins

Now this is food blogging commitment! It's almost midnight and I've just finished packing to go on holiday tomorrow. Earlier today I realised that the deadline for Taste and Create is whilst I'm away... Q mad kittie rush to find a recipe that a) I can make in less than an hour and 2) I can make with all the ingredients I already have at home. The fact that 3) it tasted great was a fantastic bonus!!

My challenge was easier in that I was paired with KJ from A Cracking Good Egg - who was my match last time I joined in! So I had already had a good look through her blog! The thing I really wanted to make - crumpets - was outside of my time possibilities, so instead I chose these gorgeous Cinnamon Donut Muffins. They are so tasty - I've just devoured two with a cuppa - the perfect wind down after a manic evening!

Following KJ tip I adjusted the baking powder down to 1 heaped teaspoon. And as I was out of brown sugar I used white. And the results were well worth the rush! Moist, squidgey muffin with a crunchy cinnamon topping. All in 25 minutes - and hardly any washing up!

Thanks for another great recipe KJ!

Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins


Look at these - how much will my workmates love me tomorrow!!

But this one was all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment