Happy Holidays! - Scottish Foods Recipes

Breaking

victor ads

BANNER 728X90

Saturday 19 December 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

Okay, I have been taking one too many vacations these past few months. However, sadly I have a life beyond Get Stuffed!

I will be back in two weeks after the New Year.

I could promise rainbows, unicorns and trade-able stickers, but that would be a lie.

What we can promise is that with new cameras and lighting we will offer the best amateur food photography available.

We will continue to focus on gluten free and vegetarian foods, tis' my curse. While offering scrumptious meaty offerings (I just bought darn near half a pig, my cleaver is going to be happy this weekend! Chop chop choppity chop!).

Til then, the Get Stuffed! Team (You know who you are!) thank you and wish you a Happy Holiday of your choice!

Alex (the Stuffedmaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment