I have a secret, I see dumb people... - Scottish Foods Recipes

Breaking

victor ads

BANNER 728X90

Saturday 19 September 2009

I have a secret, I see dumb people...



And sometimes they don't know they are dumb...

Sorry this is just random, and no recipe is attached, though it is slightly food related.

WARNING! THIS MAY PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF THE PG13 RATING that I have tried to maintain here, though the gentleman in involved was around eleventeen. A thong is mentioned, and comments from someone with overactive hormones (Though edited for content) are rather base and revolting.

Dumb people?

Ok, for example (Note conversation is edited for content):

I did not go to taco bell tonight, finding the brie I bought at New Seasons quite sufficient, however I was there the other day for Nachos Belle Grande, Fiesta Potatoes and maybe a Chicken taco…ok this is not about me or what I ate.

It was busy and I waited patiently listening to the excrement falling out of people’s mouths and ultimately minds.

There is a sign on the wall that states: “You’ll Love It or We’ll Eat It!” (Capitalization is as they have it), it then explains that if you are not totally overjoyed to the point of rolling on the ground and polluting yourself with the sheer delight of eating their food they will refund you money and replace the food item with anything off the menu). The Gentleman in front of me (future gas pumper number one) states: “That sign is retarded, they can’t eat it if you already et’ it. And like, whatever, like someone is actually going to eat your, like, leftover food? Whatever, like, whatever dude…”

His companion seemed a little higher up on the food chain and stated: “Dude, it’s a figure of speech, no one is physically going to eat your food, they just give you your money back.”

To which the future gas jockey states: “Whatever man, it’s still retarded…yeah…eat my food…heh…I’d like to make her eat my food...heh...”

I believe he was referring to the lady (? Questionable but never judge a book by it’s thong) by the drinks fountain with the neon thong showing above her jean line like polyester butt floss.

Well there was at least one dumba$$ around, and I think he was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment